- 0.1 01. Eligibility Requirements
- 0.2 02. This scholarship is available to
- 0.3 03. How to apply
- 0.4 04. Contact
- 1 Frequently Asked Questions
Topgutterguard is reviewing all home improvements related products, sharing tips in various categories and helping consumers in order to find the most suitable product that meets your needs and requirements.
Topgutterguard is committed to sustainable practices that can safeguard the health of our planet and prosperity of future generations. We’re proud to offer a $2,000 scholarship to current college, university students and incoming freshman who share our passion for conservation and sustainability.
01. Eligibility Requirements
- Scholarship Award to the Winner: $1000.
- Application Deadline: September 10, 2019.
- We will select 2 persons based on their writing skills. Each person will get $1000.
- The winner will be announced on March 30, 2020.
- We run our scholarship program every year.
02. This scholarship is available to
- Both undergraduate and graduate students welcome. If you are below 18 years old, or if you’re still in high school, make sure to get the consent of your parents or legal guardians first before joining.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Only for college and university in US, UK and Australia.
03. How to apply
All content submitted must be unique. Content will be fact-checked and the award will be given to the author who has produced the most interesting and valuable submission. Points will be deducted for incorrect spelling and grammar.
Students must submit an email to Scholarship@topgutterguard.com following the rules outlined below in option 1 or option 2
Write a creative and informative essay on how buildings can better capture and utilize stormwater runoff between 750-1500 words.
Write a short essay explaining why sustainable energy is needed for a bright future between 750-1500 words. Please include what technology (Wind,Solar,Hydro, etc) you think will be most instrumental in transitioning the United States off of fossil fuels. The technology can be a current or a future design.
Include the below things with your email:
- First Name & Last Name
- School You Attend
- Area of Study
- Any document which can prove you’re a Student.
Still have questions? Email to us: scholarship[at]topgutterguars.com, we will answer you at soonest.