Rhino Gutter guards reviews have been mostly positive, but is it really as good as they say? As you may already know from experience, gutter guards are not always effective. In fact, many of them are more trouble than they are worth. If you are wondering if the Rhino Gutter Guard is worth the purchase, you may want to read this review first.
Few Best USA Gutter Guards
|Types||Comapny||Warranty||Rating||Shop Gutter Guards|
|A-M Gutter Guard||25 Year||4.5||Check Current Price|
|Micro Mesh||EasyOn||10 Year ( Condition Applicable)||4||Check Current Price|
|Micro Mesh||LeafsOut||20 Year||4.3||Check Current Price|
|FlexxPoint||30 Year||4.5||Check Current Price|
|Best Installation Company (Professionals Choice)||Leaf Filter||Lifetime||4.5||Get Free Estimate|
Features of the Rhino Gutter Guard
There are many reasons why the Rhino makes for an exceptional gutter guard, but it basically comes down to these elements.
Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Micro-Mesh
The mesh on the Rhino was thoroughly tested for efficiency, and this is evident from the design. The micro mesh has specially designed openings which will prevent debris from getting in the gutter. The size of these openings is such that your gutter will remain free of debris.
The micro mesh can manage up to 60 gallons of water a minute. There are a lot of gutter guards available, but you cannot find many that can handle this kind of pressure. With the way the Rhino Gutter Guard is designed, it is going to keep your gutter from getting clogged.
Once the mesh is installed, your gutter will be free of grit, oak tassels, pine needles, twigs and other debris. We have to emphasize that the openings are small. This is what makes it different from the other gutter guards. The mesh on other gutter guards is often too big, allowing pine needles and other debris to pass through.
While the openings are small, it is not too much that water won’t be able to go through it quickly. In short, the mesh openings are just the right size, so there is no risk of water overshooting.
When it comes to gutter guard meshes, you want it to keep debris out and manage all the water coming in. That is what you will get with the Rhino, and the fact that it is made of stainless steel means it is corrosion resistant.
The body of this gutter guard is constructed from embossed aluminum. It is this design that ensures debris does not stick to it. The fact that the surface is embossed and textured means debris make contact only with a small surface area. There is also sufficient air flow below, allowing it to shed quickly.
This is another feature on the Rhino Gutter Guard that gives it an advantage over the rest is its proprietary hemming procedure. What this means is the aluminum body, and the micro mesh is securely bonded together. It is this process that ensures the gutter guard does not deteriorate.
The way the Rhino Gutter Guard has been designed means it can withstand debris and weathering. Even with a heavy downpour, the gutter guard will hold its own. The bonding is different since they’re not crimped, caulked or glued. Those methods are not effective and have been known to fail, which is why the Rhino Guard Gutter does not use it.
Another thing we like about this gutter is the way it fortifies your gutters. It isn’t just your basic gutter guard as it gives your extra gutter strength. Even the best gutters won’t be able to withstand ice, snow, storms or heavy winds. With the Rhino, you can avail of their unique installation that will reinforce your gutter.
The installation process is easy enough to do, though instructions are provided in the manual. Basically what you have to do is a screw to the gutter’s lip and fasten the rear leg on the fascia. It is the screw’s torque that secures the gutter, reducing the amount of maintenance needed. This is also what will enhance the gutter.
What are the Other Benefits of the Rhino Gutter Guard?
The features and specs we have shown above are indicative of what the Rhino Gutter Guard can do. However, there is a lot more to it than that. Below are some of the other benefits that you will get from using it.
- Keeps your gutter free from clogging, and the design ensures water won’t damage your gutter or roof.
- The Rhino Gutter Guard fortifies your gutter without the need to install anything else. Without the gutter guard, your gutter won’t be able to withstand heavy rain or the wind.
- The Rhino Gutter Guard has been built to keep all kinds of debris out of your gutter. Not only does it help regarding cleanup, but it also cuts down the risk of fire.
- The Rhino Gutter Guard does not need high maintenance. Unlike other products, these won’t rust. That alone makes a difference as you don’t have to go up there just to make sure it is still all right.
- Easy installation: as we have pointed out earlier in this review, the Rhino Gutter Guard is easy to install. And once it is in place, you can just forget about it.
- Because of its ability to handle 60 gals/min, it is more convenient than other gutter guards.
- When the gutter guard is installed, you will have a simpler time when it comes to water harvesting. Its efficient mesh also means you don’t have to do any more filtering.
- The debris doesn’t accumulate. Since this is a nonstick surface, the wind discards the debris and ensures your gutter won’t get clogged.
- The product has a solid warranty, and the company is known for their excellent customer service.
The Rhino Gutter Guard bills itself as the most technologically advanced gutter in the world. Fortunately, it can back up that claim. Its components are top notch, and it is also one of the easiest to install. There are a lot of gutter guards in the market, but the Rhino is hard to match when it comes to reliability.
If you are unhappy with the gutter guard you are using now, we recommend the Rhino Gutter Guard. It makes a lot of claims, but they are not hyperbole and backed up by facts. This is one product that really works, so say goodbye to gutter clogs.